The DIY Trunk Show is coming back to Edgewater!
Edgewater Artists in Motion is proud to join forces with Blue Buddha Boutique to present the 2014 DIY Trunk Show.
- Saturday, November 22 – 10am to 5pm
- Broadway Armory – 5917 N. Broadway St, Chicago
- Free admission
Founded in 2003, the DIY Trunk Show was run for 10 years by the Chicago Craft Mania. After a 1-year hiatus, the popular event is up and running again.
This year’s show will feature 130 local artisans selling one-of-a-kind, affordable items for kids and adults, food, coffee, chair massages and crafts workshops.
Come join us and there and get a leg up on your Holidays Shopping!
2014 Edgewater Fall Art Fair – Roundup
In its second edition, the Edgewater Fall Art Fair confirmed itself as one of the most exciting new Art Fairs in Chicago. The Fair, which attracted an audience of 6,500+ art lovers and scored record sales for most of its 100 local exhibiting artists, was praised for its high quality and its program, which also included:
- 3 stages of eclectic music, for a total of 125 musicians (jazz, country/Americana, Latin rhythms, reggae & Caribbean, classical music, opera and choral singing)
- a Young Artists’ Gallery, with works by grade-school and high-school students
- a Performing Arts Stage featuring groups and solo artists rehearsing live in front of the audience
- a fashion show
- a Pet Parade and Costume Contest
- a bustling Children’s Activity Corner
The next edition of the Edgewater Fall Art Fair is set for the last weekend of September 2015.
Learn more about Edgewater Artists in Motion